In fact, a staggering 68%* of organizations have reported compromised laptops within the last 24 months. Cybercriminals are attacking unprotected devices every day, using phishing schemes to:
• steal password credentials
• unleash malware attacks on the PC’s BIOS
• lock down the PC and literally holding it for ransom
• or worse, gaining access to your organization’s network resulting in sensitive data being stolen
Thankfully, today’s PC security technology offers proven options for safeguarding your organization’s PC devices, data and identity passcodes.
Download our security eBook to further explore the benefits of dependable PC protection.
* SANS, Endpoint Security Survey, 2016