ABM Federal represents the world’s leading technology Manufacturers.
ABM Federal Featured Storage Solution
HP 3PAR StoreServ 10000 Storage
Deduplicate anywhere. Replicate everywhere.
From ROBO to enterprise, protect your expanding data with HP StoreOnce, the fastest backup on the market. New features now ensure data recovery and protection throughout the data lifecycle.
Eliminate the boundaries of traditional backup and archive.
The world is changing. Are you adapting? Major computing shifts mandate a new approach to backup and archive. Our visionary approach can help you establish a path to a fully converged backup, recovery and archive infrastructure. You get industry-leading scale and performance—plus new security enhancements and integration with major software providers.
Whether you are safeguarding small offices, branch offices or large data centers, ABM Federal can help you protect and preserve the most important asset of your company—your data. Unlike the fragmented complexity of legacy backup and archive, HP StoreOnce and HP StoreAll share a single architecture to help simplify infrastructure in the face of massive data growth.
Our Backup, Recovery and Archive solutions and our ecosystem partners deliver:
• Accelerated backup for comprehensive data protection under aggressive SLAs
• Fast recovery to improve your business resilience and uptime
• Simplified administration and reduced management costs
• Reliably secured data assets for long-term retention and compliance needs
• Comprehensive governance solution for automated data lifecycle management
Data is the backbone of your organization. No matter the industry or size, reliable data access is essential to your continued business operations. HP Backup and Recovery Solutions deliver comprehensive data protection no matter the size of your business—from virtual-to-physical environments and short-to-long-term retention.
Are you facing these challenges?
• The backup challenge—too much data, too little time to protect it
• The restore challenge— business disruption caused by slow recovery
• The remote/branch office protection challenge—unreliable and inconsistent protection posing risk
• The IT operations challenge—do more with less time, budget and staff
• The disaster recovery challenge—implement a simple, proven and cost-effective solution
• The retention and compliance challenge—economical, durable and reliable solution to meet compliance requirements
HP Backup and Recovery solutions can help:
• Reduce risk and business downtime with industry-leading performance
• Centralize remote office data protection for simplified administration
• Balance performance, cost and retention period needs to meet compliance needs
• Lower capital and operational expenditure
Is the data explosion coupled with regulatory retention requirements triggering runaway IT spend on storage for your organization? HP intelligent archiving solutions can lower the overall total cost of ownership of storage, implement governance policies aligned with business needs and extract value from data faster for informed business decisions.
Are you facing these additional challenges?
• Increased spend on primary storage with data growth
• Uncontrolled retention resulting in unsustainable storage costs
• Performance degradation plus service-level and availability issues
• Disparate storage silos with increasing management complexity
• Legacy and stale data resulting in CAPEX and OPEX overhead
HP storage solutions can help:
• Optimize storage usage, reduce cost and align data retention to suit business needs
• Meet compliance and governance needs through automated data classification and defensible disposition
• Harness the value of archive data to accelerate time-to-value of business insights and informed decisions
• Future proof solutions to be scalable and modular to meet current and future needs
• Drive down the economics of long-term retention with the best-of-breed disk, tape and archive software solutions
Have Cloud and IT as a Service (ITaaS) environments forced you to settle for Tier 1 storage that compromise agility and efficiency? HP 3PAR StoreServ 10000 Storage is the platinum standard for Tier 1 storage to meet the need of hybrid and private cloud and ITaaS environments delivering autonomic, efficient, multi-tenant, and federated storage. Achieve six nines availability with the same trusted and proven architecture chosen by 3 out of 4 of the world’s largest managed service providers (MSPs).
Double VM density on your physical servers through a flash-optimized architecture designed to deliver the necessary I/O performance and workload agility to remove storage as a bottleneck in virtualized environments. Deliver uncompromising QoS for even the most demanding workloads.
Use of unique thin technologies reduces acquisition and operational costs by up to 50% while autonomic management features improve administrative efficiency by up to tenfold.
• Detection of high-intensity read workloads and autonomic movement of hot data onto flash-extended cache with HP 3PAR Adaptive Flash Cache doubles IOPs and cuts latency by 70 percent.
• Depending on workload, write acceleration and optimization of CPU utilization with HP 3PAR Express Writes delivers up to 30 percent more IOPS and reduces latency by up to 20 percent.
• Expanded hypervisor integration improves agility and simplifies management, including HP 3PAR Peer Persistence support for Windows Hyper-V and Windows clusters.
• Extended security and efficiency to meet compliance requirements with new HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage FIPS 140-2 compliant encryption certification for 920GB FIPS 140-2 Encrypted MLC SSDs.
Increase Business Agility
As part of the HP Converged Infrastructure, massively scalable, dynamically tiered, multi-tenant 3PAR StoreServ 10000 arrays enable clients to overcome the inflexibility and high costs of IT sprawl so that resources can be shifted away from operations and toward innovation and strategic initiatives.
Rapid, autonomic provisioning capabilities enable enterprise clients to reduce new project deployment windows and speed time-to-market for new applications and services.
Autonomic service level optimization through the use of optional HP 3PAR Dynamic Optimization and Adaptive Optimization Software delivers the agility to react quickly to changing application and infrastructure requirements without the need for active management.
Use of optional HP 3PAR Thin Provisioning Software enables the instantaneous deployment of new applications and provisioning of new clients without depending on the traditional storage purchasing cycle.
Secure multi-tenancy supports the use of optional HP 3PAR Virtual Domains Software (the first and only storage hypervisor-like technology on the market) to deliver customized, secure, and even “self-service” storage to multiple internal or external customers.
Reduce Total Cost of Ownership for Storage by up to 50 Percent
Advanced internal virtualization, wide striping, and mixed workload support reduce physical capacity purchases, storage footprint, power usage, and cooling needs without compromising performance.
The two (2) HP 3PAR StoreServ Gen4 ASICs with Thin Built In™ inside every controller node have the ability to drive silicon-based thin conversion to reduce legacy storage capacity requirements and reclaim allocated-but-unused capacity to maintain optimal capacity utilization.
Optional HP 3PAR Thin Provisioning Software eliminates capacity waste by allowing clients to purchase only the disk capacity they actually need, only as they actually need it for written data.
Works with optional 3PAR Virtual Copy Software, a reservationless, copy-on-write thin technology, to reduce the capacity associated with frequent disk-based snapshots and create virtual copies that can be mounted and used instantly.
Fast RAID 5 boosts RAID 5 performance to within 10% of RAID 1 but with significantly less capacity overhead; Fast RAID 6 (RAID MP) delivers enhanced protection while maintaining performance levels within 15% of RAID 10 and with capacity overheads comparable to popular RAID 5.
Increase Administrative Efficiency by up to Tenfold Building Block for Cloud Computing
The HP 3PAR Operating System Software that runs on all HP 3PAR arrays provides dramatically simplified, autonomic provisioning and management that relieves administrators of tedious manual administration and reduces the potential for error.
The simple, unified HP 3PAR Management Console and an extremely powerful and scriptable Command Line Interface (CLI) offer industry-leading ease of use, including the ability to configure multi-mode, multi-site disaster recovery in minutes.
Optional HP 3PAR Thin Provisioning Software eliminates array planning by enabling administrators to provision storage just once for the lifetime of an application.
Integration with HP CloudSystem Matrix provide a simplified way to provision and scale storage for public and private cloud environments.
Use of optional HP 3PAR Dynamic Optimization and Adaptive Optimization Software enables HP 3PAR StoreServ 10000 Storage to meet service level changes autonomically, intelligently, and without active management.
For more information, please call:
Paul Ostrander | Sales Manager – IT Solutions | ABM Federal
Direct: 866-258-1307| E-Mail: Paul.Ostrander@abmfederal.com
770 Spirit of St. Louis Blvd. | Suite 100| Chesterfield, MO 63005